May 25, 2008

I can't stop buying cloth diapers!

What in the world is wrong with me?? It's a poop catcher for crying out loud!

I can justify by saying I buy for "research" purposes. After all, I do have hundreds of readers on my cloth diaper blog (All About Cloth Diapers) sitting on the edge of their seat waiting for my next recommendation... ROFL!

Hmmm, that doesn't quite do it for my husband.

I spent all weekend selling diapers to build up paypal for a custom order and what did I do an hour ago? Spent it on some diapers that I have been in search of for months! Yes it was worth it but now I have to put a custom order on hold.

I fear I might scare a few moms away from cloth diapering because of my little problem. Yes, it is very possible to actually SAVE money cloth diapering. I probably am too with all the selling I do.

It's highly unlikely that a disposable using mom could resell a diaper her child has peed and pooped in :D

But, there are days when I feel like I need intervention. Just when I become happy with the "stash" I go and change it up.

It's crazy I tell ya. I'll just keep writing about my top cloth diaper finds in an effort to ease the pain of seeing *Paypal* on my bank statement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAh! I can totally relate! To the Paypal, to the cloth diaper addiction. I really have all that I need, but I, too, crave new ones:) They are just SO DARN CUTE I can't stand it. LOVE the pic:) Colored snaps! Yeah!!