July 23, 2007

Sometimes I want to cry

How does God even stand us? There is so much bad in this world it makes me want to puke. Last week I had heard through the internet water cooler that a mom near McKinney had her baby taken away by CPS. Myself and about 80% of the internet had doubts, many even openly challenged her and called her a liar/scammer. Today my friend Molly asks me if I had heard about her story. I said yes and she told me that is her friend. After my jaw hit the floor (why? because I had to actually accept that this woman who needed my prayers last week was only just now getting them b/c I had doubt) I cautiously asked for details. Being too much to type on IM Molly called and proceeded to horrify me with what exactly happened. It is atrocious. Really the only thing that comforts me is knowing my Father in heaven is protecting this baby. Without having to play the telephone game and type out what Molly told me I will say that the baby (Eric) is in foster care as of today. There are 3 other children at home (iirc their ages are 12, 10, and 6). There are always 2 sides to every story I know that, however, the side I have heard is RIDICULOUS!!!!! Now I'm getting ticked again. I am not going to go crawl in a hole to raise my kids or anything, but it certainly makes me cautious. PLEASE PLEASE pray for Diana, Jason, Eric and the other children. Pray that Eric is returned to his family. Molly just called me again and said Diana has no lost it. She's hysterical. I can't imagine what I would be like.

Lord, awesome Father, there is no problem too big or too small for you. Your infinite greatness can overcome all adversity. I pray, Lord, that you will open the eyes of those being deceived and blinded by mistruths. Bring peace to Diana and Jason. Show them the way to get their baby back. I pray also for CPS. Send someone to that organization who can bring goodness and truth where it should always be. I lay all my worries at your feet, Father. Thank you for comforting me and guiding me on actions to take. Amen

No comments: