July 25, 2007

Phillipians 4:6

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God"



AEIOU



A: ASK



What is anything? What is everything? What does petition mean? When do I present my requests to God?



E: EMPHASIZE



Do NOT be anxious about ANYTHING, but in EVERYTHING, by PRAYER and PETITION, with THANKSGIVING, present your requests to GOD.

NOT= never

ANYTHING= God can overcome all things

EVERYTHING= Nothing is too big or too small for God

PRAYER= How awesome that God is always there to listen to me

THANKSGIVING= I am so undeserving of God's love...THANK YOU!!

GOD= Master of all things, Great, Magnificent, Loving GOD!

I: ILLUSTRATE

is there a story or illustration you have heard in regards to this scripture?

O: OTHER SCRIPTURES

Ephesians 6:18 "and pray in the spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints."
1Timothy 2:1 "I urge then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone-"

U: USE

God show me how I can use this scripture in my daily life.

No comments: