July 22, 2007

I'm a new woman!!

That's what a vacation will do for you! We just got back from Chicago where the weather is amazingly PERFECT. Atleast in July. I certainly have no desire to be there in the winter. I tagged along with Michael for a business trip. While he was off learning doctor stuff I was walking...and walking...and walking through the Woodfield Mall. That mall is enormous. I should have lost 15 pounds from all the walking (and during that 8+ hours of mall walking I had a 20lb baby asleep in her carrier on my back) but I made sure to counteract that excercise with plenty of tasty food. Now I feel fat but I just include that in the "new woman" package. Paisley came with us and we left Haley and Haven with Grandma. I can't believe how in 2 days the kids look like they've aged a year. Paisley got her fifth tooth while we were gone and got completely spoiled from being held all the time. Now I've got some retraining to do. Although I thoroughly enjoyed my 2 days of watching TV, shopping and eating I am very glad to be home. Not too excited about resuming all of my chores however doing them is much more enjoyable than living in the effect of not doing them.

No comments: