January 19, 2009

Did You Know I'm A Soapmaker?

I've only done it once but hey that qualifies me as an official soapmaker. And it is really awesome soap.

Granted, I didn't really have to struggle to make this soap. An online friend, Heidi, is a professional soapmaker ;) On her etsy store Vintage Fresh Soap she sells kits for those challenged in the area of homesteading lol. She kindly sent me a soap kit with detailed directions on how to make soap. Everything I needed (mostly) is contained in the kit.

The soap turned out fantastic and even my husband applauded my endeavor.

This week Heidi is running a contest on her blog- Soapaholics Anonymous - for a wonderfully yummy giveaway. Hop on over to her blog and check it out. Don't worry you don't have to make soap or even have the desire to do so to enter!

No comments: