April 23, 2008

Do You Squidoo?

I have a headache trying to figure out all this social networking stuff. I would have never even learned about that term if it wasn't for my internet marketing guru of a husband. Now I Stumble, Del.icio.us, Twitter, and now Squidoo. It's madness I tell ya. But I see the benefits when I look at how much my blog has grown in the very short time it has been alive around.

So back to Squidoo. It's this insanely complicated, hard-to-wrap-your-mind around lense thingy. I have officially become the poster child for "fake it till ya make it" on this one. Basically, you connect with other... oh heck I can't even give you a basically.

If you learn a simple answer for me please let me know. And in the meantime, check out my Squidoo page :) . Ratings are preferred (5 stars of course) but you have to register to do that :( If you use Stumble or any other bookmarking sites PLEASE bookmark it. It's all about getting it out there so it will be promoted so it will be read so readers will like what they see so they will go to my blog so they will buy my guide...lol!

It's madness I tell ya!

www.squidoo.com/allaboutclothdiapers

1 comment:

Cindi @ Rustique Art said...

The link for Squiddo isn't working...bummer, i was needed somemore excitement today =)