August 13, 2007

Tagged

Thanks for the tag, Britt! I feel loved. I, unfortunately, don't know anyone else who blogs so I fear this will not progress past me.

The Rules:
1. Post the rules
2. List 8 random facts or habits about yourself.
3. If you are tagged, then you must Post the rules and list 8 random facts or habits about yourself.
4. After you post, tag people and let them know they must read your blog for the rules.

1) I love, love, love to vacuum. We (my brother Chris who is also obsessed) blame our Dad fully for this mutated gene. It has so overtaken my cerebral cortex that I am unable to go to other people's houses without literally having an anxiety attack (thank God for Rescue Remedy!!).
2) I cannot get enough of birth. I love giving birth and reading birth stories. Thinking of going into labor gets me excited even as I type this. Of course I need to clarify that not all births interest me. I am a homebirth freak (:D) so those and any other natural ones I gravitate towards.
3) I eat sweets daily. Brownies, cookies, chocolate, cake, candy.... It's pitifully disgusting.
4) I serve my husband and submit to him as the Bible commands...I am a work in progress.
5) I am lazy (when I am not vacuuming). I could sit at the computer and junk food without much bribeing.
6) I have been a student for 25 years straight (**blush**). My current projects are a Doctor of Naturopathy and La Leche League leadership. Both ***should*** be completed by the end of the year ( ;) this can be edited).
7) I sweat all the time and I am just going to say it since my children and husband not so lovingly tell me, I have random hairs on my chinny chin chin.
8) I struggle with being content and as God showed me yesterday, pride as well.

Have a great week.
Tag Your it: I don't know anyone that blogs besides Brittani, LOL!

1 comment:

Cindi @ Rustique Art said...

Yeah....I have some floors you can vaccum, seeing that you got that mutant? gene from your Dad, you can help your "messie" Mom out! Hey, and I will vaccum your chinny chin chin >;) hehehehe!