It has been a long while since I posted much of anything. Like every other mom there are a million things keeping busy. Here's a little update on us:
* Michael sold his practice (YEAH!) and is in the 90 day transition for the new doctor.
* We rescued a new puppy. Yep that makes 3 dogs, 1 cat and 5 people...soon to be 6.
* I feel huge. I'm 14 1/2 wks yet move and look like I did at ~25wks with the others. Dang abdominal muscles.
* We celebrated our 10 year anniversary at the end of August. One of my sisters offered to watch the kids and we went out. What better place to eat when your pregnant than a brazilian meat restaurant??
* We're hoping to put our house on the market within the next month.
* I did not realize that finding a midwife in the San Antonio area would be so difficult. DFW is so midwife rich. But just as he always has God will provide the perfect one.
*Haley got her ears pierced. She did not even flinch. I couldn't believe it. I almost cried and she acts like it's nothing. You'd see this as funny if you lived with this child. She acts like a paper cut is a 2" deep gash.
* Haven and Haley started Awanas. What an amazing program. I'm a little nervous for tonight. Haven has to recite his Bible verse to get his vest.
*Paisley has entered the terrible twos. I thank God I had 19 months of an angel baby. It makes her constant crying, whining and sassiness a little more bearable. Hey, atleast she's sleeping well.
*My blog has surpassed the 4000 visits a month mark. Sort of flew by 4000 actually. I am about to offer up advertising spots. It's kind of surreal to think of how this cloth diaper blog has expanded so quickly.
I can't think of anything else right now. God Bless.
Free Stuff Fridays (Saints of Zion)
9 hours ago